Excellence in Care Dementia Program of Distinction Care Settings
AFA’s Excellence in Care (EIC) Dementia Care Program of Distinction establishes a nationwide standard of excellence for settings that provide care to individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related illnesses. The following are care settings that have met this national standard and have been designated as an AFA Excellence in Care Dementia Care Program of Distinction (“EIC site”).
- Alzheimer’s Family Services Center – Huntington Beach, CA
- Desert Hills Memory Care – Hemet, CA
- The Shores at Vivante on the Coast – Costa Mesa, CA
- The 80th Street Residence – New York, NY
- Day Haven Adult Day Services – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Jewish Home of Central New York at Menorah Park – Syracuse, NY
- Frederick Living-Aspen Village- Frederick, PA
- Galilee House of Morningstar Living- Nazareth, PA
- Keystone Villa at Douglassville – Evergreen Neighborhood – Douglassville, PA
- Phoebe Richland Healthcare Center – Richlandtown, PA
- Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline- State College, PA
For more information about AFA’s Excellence in Care Program, connect with AFA’s Department of Educational and Social Services by calling 866-232-8484 or sending an email.