Connect with the AFA Helpline
AFA’s premier caregiving resource is our National Toll-Free Helpline: 866-232-8484. Open seven days a week and staffed entirely by licensed social workers specifically trained in dementia care, the Helpline can assist callers with topics such as:
- Signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related illnesses
- Caring for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia-related illness
- Building a care team and support network
- Steps caregivers can take to care for themselves
- Information about brain health and wellness
- Strategies to discuss memory changes
- Connecting with local support services
No question is too big or small.
The AFA Helpline is open from 9 am-9 pm ET on weekdays and 9 am-1 pm ET on weekends.