Contact Social Worker
Have Questions or Need Resources About Alzheimer’s Disease?
Contact our social services team via our national toll-free helpline at 866.232.8484, or connect with us through Skype, live chat or e-mail. In case of an emergency, call 911.
Chat Privately With a Social Worker About Alzheimer’s Disease Now!
Click the live chat button to the left, or call our National Helpline 866.232.8484 and leave us a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Skype With a Social Worker About Alzheimer’s Disease Now!
In order to use this feature, you will need to have a Skype account.
- If you do not yet have a Skype account, please visit http://www.skype.com/en/ and follow the instructions to sign up.
- Once you have set up your Skype account go to “Contacts” in the top tool bar.
- Click on “Add Contacts” and a drop down menu will appear.
- Choose “Search Skype Directory.”
- Type in “Alzheimers_Foundation” in the search field. and our user name will appear.
- Click on “Alzheimers_Foundation” and then click on the green “Video Call” to initiate a Skype call with an AFA licensed social worker.
- If Skype is busy, please try again later (AFA social workers are available are available from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. ET) or call us at 866-232-8484 and leave a message. You can also send an email. A social worker will respond as soon as possible.
Note: Information provided by AFA’s social services team is not intended as a substitute for consultation with a physician or other licensed healthcare professional or an attorney.