AFA’s Member Network
The Alzheimer’s Foundation of America’s (AFA) Member Network consists of organizations around the U.S. which provide direct care and services to individuals living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias and their families. Organizations include assisted living and skilled nursing facilities, adult day programs, home care companies, government and public safety agencies and more.
Becoming a part of AFA’s Member Network helps to provide support, services and education to individuals, families and caregivers affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias nationwide.
Join the growing Member Network today and:
Serve a broader audience through listing from AFA via our Helpline, website, and more.
Provide training and professional education to your staff to improve client outcomes.
Connect with a growing network of experts in the field of Alzheimer’s education, support, services, and research.
AFA’s membership benefits include:
- Eligibility for AFA grant funding (available for non-profit organizations & government agencies)
- Organizational listing on AFA’s website with contact information and list of services provided
- Listing as a local resource through our AFA Helpline
- Discounted rates for professional trainings/programs
- Access to customized staff trainings
- Ability to become a National Memory Screening Site
- Exclusive opportunities during our Educating America Tour
- Opportunity to contribute to AFA publications, including Alzheimer’s TODAY magazine.
- Member spotlight opportunities
- Member newsletter
Membership cycles run annually between September 1 – August 31.
Membership dues* start as low as $155 and are based on organizational type** and budget. Dues will be determined upon completion of membership application.
*Prorated based on month joining
**Government agencies are not required to pay dues
Interested in learning more? Contact a Membership Coordinator, today, by emailing email@example.com or calling 866-232-8484.