- This event has passed.
Movement Tip with Jackie
June 14 @ 10:00 am EDT
Flag Day: Songs & Movement to Celebrate! – Join AFA’s Jackie Gatto, MS, R-DMT, LCAT-LP, CDP, every Monday for a brief movement tip! Each week, Jackie will provide a movement directive for you to explore at home. Feel free to save and revisit these directives anytime you need to move your body!
- America the Beautiful – Traditional, Katharine Lee Bates
- America (My Country, ‘Tis of Thee) – Traditional, Samuel Francis Smith
- The American Revolution Musical Play – Bad Wolf Press
- Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor – West LA Children’s Choir
- Holding the Flag – US Military Band
- It’s The Flag Along The Way – Bobby Susser
- Let’s Sing About America – Marilyn M. Linford
- The Original 13 Colonies Song – Tim Pacific
- Old Glory –Learning by Song/Barbara Speicher
- Our Flag – Linda Brown/Dr. Thomas Moore
- Patriotic Medley – Judy Leonard
- Pledge of Allegiance – Mrs. Music & W.L.A. Children’s Choir
- Pledge of Allegiance – Music With Mar.
- Proud to be an American – Music With Mar.
- Red, White and Blue – Debbie Clement
- Red, White and Blue – Two of a Kind
- The Star-Spangled Banner– Francis Scott Key
- The Star-Spangled Banner– Performed by West Los Angles Children’s Choir
- U.S.A. – Barbara Speicher
- Whose Flag Is It?– Stuart Stotts
- You’re a Grand Old Flag – George M. Cohan
This event will take place on AFA’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/alzheimersfoundationofamerica.