Memorial Day Craft: Potato Print Poppies
1 Potato (or round flat object)
Red & Black acrylic paint
- Slice potato in half and cover the cut side with red paint, using paint brush. If using a round flat object, cover one side with red paint.
- To create an imprint, place the potato cut-side-down on to the paper.
- Carefully lift the potato.
- Repeat steps 2-3 below imprint, having the prints overlap slightly.
- Dip Q-Tip in black paint.
- Dot the center of the imprint, where the two imprints overlap.
- Feel free to write a Memorial Day message next to the poppy to display in your window.