Become An AFA Member
The Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA) is a leading national organization focused on raising Alzheimer’s awareness, educating caregivers and healthcare professionals, and encouraging early detection and proper treatment. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for people who have Alzheimer’s disease.
Over 2,800 organizations across the nation are committed to our mission of providing optimal care and services to individuals confronting dementia, and to their caregivers and families.
Such services are critical as the disease continues to grow.
AFA’S Membership Benefits
- Listing of services and programs on AFA’s website.
- Referrals through our national toll-free helpline, staffed by licensed social workers, open 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, weekdays and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays.
- Dementia care training available through AFA’s Dementia Care Professionals of America Partners In Care program.
- Five grant opportunity cycles.
- Access to upcoming educational conferences and training opportunities.
- Assistance in setting up memory screenings in your organization or community.
- Subscription to our award-winning AFA Care Quarterly magazine, and bi-weekly e-newsletters, which include member organization profiles.
- Monthly webinars which features an impressive roster of
guest speakers conducted by AFA’s team, for families, professional caregivers, your staff or anyone interested in
Contact us today at (866)232-8484, to speak further about all the membership benefits AFA has to offer!