- This event has passed.
Webinar: How Diet May Impact Dementia and Cognitive Decline
June 23, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
What we eat can have many different impacts on our body, especially when it comes to cognition, Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia related illnesses. This webinar will educate you on the effects that food can have on brain health.
Discussion will include:
- What clinical symptoms define Alzheimer’s dementia and cognitive decline.
- What pathology defines Alzheimer’s disease
- Which nutrients and bioactives have been established in literature as having associations to the above outcomes
- Which foods and food groups are associated to Alzheimer’s and cognition
- What broad dietary patterns have been associated to the aforementioned outcomes
Thomas M. Holland, MD, MS
Thanks to our webinar sponsor: