- This event has passed.
Virtual Community Class: Art with Kyla
December 31, 2021 @ 2:30 pm EST
Intentions for the New Year – As a year comes to end, we often use this time to reflect on any goals and resolutions we had established for the last year. Resolutions can feel overwhelming to many, but what if you were to shift your mindset by creating intentions, not resolutions? In this art therapy session, join Kyla to explore the process of setting intentions for the upcoming year. Through the creation of art, we will construct a vessel to place your intentions. This will serve as a tangible container for positivity, awareness, and mindfulness.
- Writing utensil (pen/pencil/marker)
- Altoids Box (or any small box of your choosing)
- Index Cards/Post Cards (about the size of your box)
- A word, phrase, or mantra for the year ahead
One or any of the below:
- Collage Materials: Magazines and/or photos, glue, scissors
- Markers / Colored Pencils / Watercolors
- Tissue paper
This event will take place at the AFA Teal Room: www.alzfdn.org/afatealroom.