- This event has passed.
Movement Tip with Jackie
June 28 @ 10:00 am EDT
Pride Dance Party! – Join AFA’s Jackie Gatto, MS, R-DMT, LCAT-LP, CDP, every Monday for a brief movement tip! Each week, Jackie will provide a movement directive for you to explore at home. Feel free to save and revisit these directives anytime you need to move your body!
- “Vogue” by Madonna
- “I’m Coming Out” by Diana Ross
- “I Want To Break Free” by Queen
- “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
- “Y.M.C.A.” by Village People
- “Supermodel (You Better Work)” by RuPaul
- “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
- “Believe” by Cher
- “It’s Raining Men” by the Weather Girls
- “Last Dance” by Donna Summer
- “True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Over the Rainbow” by Judy Garland
This event will take place on AFA’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/alzheimersfoundationofamerica.