- This event has passed.
Activity Tip for the Weekend: Staying Cool Without a Pool
June 11, 2021 @ 10:00 am EDT
In this week’s Activity Tip, Jackie will show you some fun activities for you to stay cool, this summer!
- Keep a misting spray bottle in the fridge and spritz yourself when you feel hot
- Play water balloon toss or wet sponge toss.
- Have fun with water guns or water soakers.
- Enjoy water-rich foods like watermelon, peaches, celery, cucumber, and bell peppers
- Make your own fruit popsicles with fresh juice and frozen fruits.
This event will take place on AFA’s Facebook page: facebook.com/alzheimersfoundationofamerica.