- This event has passed.
Activity Tip for the Weekend: Asian American & Pacific Islander Awareness Month Activities
May 28 @ 10:00 am EDT
May is Asian American & Pacific Islander Awareness Month. To celebrate, Jackie will share some great activities inspired by this lovely culture!
- Practice the art of Origami
- Make an Asian dish or order takeout from a local Asian restaurant
- Take Jade Lam’s Chinese Brush Painting classes in the AFA Teal Room
- Watch the PBS docuseries “Asian Americans”: https://www.pbs.org/show/asian-americans/
- Make Thai iced tea: https://www.thespruceeats.com/real-thai-iced-tea-recipe-765458
This event will take place on AFA’s Facebook page: facebook.com/alzheimersfoundationofamerica.